Inaugurazione della sala pesi hcg gonadotropina corionica programma di bodybuilding femminile 4 giorni a settimana emmafitnessgoal.
Water circulating in the cooling systems must be conditioned to protect the system, and to ensure an efficient operation.
CQM’s SRCT Cooling Tower Water Treatment System, employs the latest technologies. Our system provides a cost effective, environmentally friendly solution that answers all of the needs for cooling towers water treatment, while saving water and energy, and reducing chemical costs.
It is also proven to prevent Legionella at cooling towers.
SRCT-LS Electrolytic Chamber Operation
How does it work?
SRCT systems use electrolysis technology to condition water: Salts and carbonates that normally accumulate on the heat transfer surfaces in the cooling system are deposited in the reactor before they get a change to clog the pipes. electro- chlorination and electro-oxidation destroy organic matter that causes micro and macro fouling, to provide superior water conditioning results in comparison to chemical treatment.
SRCT’s self cleaning mechanism makes the system virtually maintenance free.
Installed at over one thousand locatıons worldwide, SRCT systems provide superior water conditioning of cooling towers. The systems control micro and macro fouling, scaling and corrosion, while eliminating or minimizing the need for chemicals.
Thanks to SRCT, towers can work at much higher conductivity saving up to 60% of the blow down water. As no chemicals are added in most cases, blow down water can be reused for general purpose area cleaning, gardening, fire tanks allowing up to 100% savings of the blow down water
Save up to 100% of chemicals and 100% of blow-down water
SRCT-LS-maintained towers can operate at more than twice the cycles of concentration of dissolved solids allowed by chemical treatment, saving up to 80% of blow-down water. These savings can be extended up to 100%, since water contains no chemicals and thus blow-down water can be re-used for irrigation or general services.
A PLC controlled media filter is also added in areas where air and water are contain high counts of organic and inorganic matter.
Cooling Towers Water Treatment – Operational Characteristics
- Automatic and reliable turnkey system.
Continuously cleans the basin water, removing dirt, deposits and natural draft cooling towers.
- Avoids the need of chemical treatment and dosing equipment.
- Saves up to 80% of the blow-down water.
- 100% of blow-down water can be re-used for irrigation or services.
- High performance sand filter cleans water and capture solids.
- Automatic self-cleaning to remove accumulated dirt and scale.
- Controls and kills bacteria, prevents growth of algae.
- Operation of the tower at up to 4500 µs/cm without forming scale.
- Creates an alkaline pH environment that prevents corrosion.
- Configurable according to the existing water quality.
- Requires no additives or consumables.
- Low operating and maintenance costs.
- Robust long life.
- Absolutely environmentally safe.
- Optional automatic bleed control.
- Optional configuration for alternated cleaning of the closed circuit.
Thousands of satisfied customers around the world have installed SRCT-LS systems to provide automatic and continuous water treatment system to cooling towers operating in:
- Shopping malls
- Government buildings